We offer all of the dental services you might need, from routine check-ups and cleanings to orthodontics and reconstructive dentistry. With a commitment to ongoing education for all staff members and the most advanced equipment, we provide:
With your comfort in mind…
We believe routine check-ups and dental hygiene are the foundations for healthy teeth and gums. Our hygienists will polish your teeth, inspect them for possible problems, and take radiographs when necessary. Our doctors will examine your teeth, and should you need additional services, our office staff will help you schedule an appointment at your convenience.
We recommend that you schedule an appointment at least every six months so we can ensure that your mouth is as healthy as possible.
If you develop a cavity, our doctors and expanded function dental assistants (E.F.D.A.) will restore the area with a composite resin material, which is a natural-looking material that is both mercury and amalgam free.
We can skillfully apply restorative implants and perform reconstructive surgery and wisdom teeth extraction if you need more advanced dental services. We emphasize your comfort in what can be a stressful visit for some patients.
Endodontics (root canal)
Each tooth contains bundles of nerves and soft tissue called pulp which can become injured or die when a tooth cracks or contains a deep, untreated cavity which allows germs and bacteria to infect the tooth.
Our doctors can perform endodontic treatment, or root canal therapy, in our office to save the tooth without having to issue a referral.
Some patients develop malocclusion, or a “bad bite,” from crowded teeth, missing or extra teeth, or misaligned jaws. Our staff members can perform orthodontic services to correct the problem in our office through the application and routine maintenance of braces and other appliances to straighten your teeth and improve your smile. Learn more about orthodontics at Weaver Reckner Reinhart.
Periodontics (nonsurgical preventative gum treatment)
Plaque and bacteria can cause gum disease when they are not handled properly. Our doctors and hygienists will examine your teeth, alert you if you develop a periodontal problem, and tell you how to treat and prevent gum problems at home. Should you need professional care, we will administer the proper procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry (whitening, bonding, and veneers)
Your smile can be the most eye-catching feature of your face. Our doctors use the latest advances in dentistry to give you choices that can help you smile with confidence. You no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, or misshapen teeth. We can perform veneers (custom-made porcelain shells), tooth whitening, or bonding to give you the beautiful smile you desire.
Reconstructive Dentistry/Restorative Implants
Our doctors can offer you many choices should you have missing or broken teeth. You may be a candidate for dental implants or bridge work. Crowns, bridges, and implants can also be attached to full or partial dentures for a custom fit.
If you want to straighten your teeth without wires and brackets, talk to Weaver, Reckner & Reinhart Dental Associates today about how Invisalign® can help you. Dr. Tracy Reinhart is certified in Invisalign®, the "clear" way to straighten teeth. Treatment for most people takes only one year. Visit www.invisalign.com for more information, and then call us to schedule an appointment.
If your teeth are stained, chipped, or misaligned, talk to Weaver, Reckner & Reinhart Dental Associates about pain-free Lumineers®. Get a whiter, perfectly aligned smile with these contact lens-thin porcelain veneers. Learn more at www.lumineers.com, and then call us to schedule an appointment.
da Vinci Veneers™
Improve your smile with da Vinci Veneers™. This ultra-thin ceramic material is bonded to the front of your teeth to brighten and improve your smile. Highly resistant to staining, da Vinci Veneers™ form a firm bond to the tooth and provide a natural look. Visit www.davinciveneers.com for more information and then call us to schedule an appointment.
A permanent solution to tooth loss, dental implants are both functional and aesthetic. Whether you’ve suffered tooth loss due to aging, trauma, or poor oral hygiene, our doctors will examine you to see if you are a candidate for dental implants, and perform the procedure to restore your beautiful smile. Visit our dental implant page for more detailed information.
Oral Cancer Screenings
During a routine check-up or a special appointment, our docotors will examine your mouth to ensure that instances of potentially cancerous patches do not exist.
Oral cancer is one of the fastest growing cancers in the U.S. and will be diagnosed in more than 40,000 Americans this year alone. When caught early, the survival rate can be as high as 90 percent. Dentists are the first line of defense against oral cancer. That is why we advocate for and provide our patients with bi-annual screenings,” said Dr. R. Todd Weaver.
Natural-Looking Dentures and Partials
Our doctors will custom design partial or full dentures for you. We work closely with qualified lab technicians to craft comfortable dentures and partials without visible metal clasps to give you a natural-looking smile.
TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
TMJ dysfunction is a jaw disorder with symptoms that include headaches, sinus or ear pain, dizziness, and ringing in the ears. Our doctors can evaluate and diagnose your jaw joint and develop treatment to alleviate symptoms.
Dentistry for Children
We create smiles for all ages, including the smallest of smiles. Children sometimes require different procedures, and we can treat your whole family at one office, which adds up to extra convenience.
We can care for your child as they grow from a baby to a young adult:
- We are very family friendly and offer: Toys in the reception room and TV's in every treatment room make the visit fun. We have kid’s sunglasses to wear. There are bubblegum or cherry tooth polishes to make the cleaning pleasant. And always there is a new toothbrush and a prize. We encourage good brushing and good nutrition to keep kids healthy.
- American Dental Association recommends a child's first visit when the first tooth erupts as a well-baby check. This is a good opportunity for parents to ask questions and seek advice.
- We strongly advise you not to give bottles at bedtime. Juice and milk have natural sugars that quickly rot baby teeth so it is important to only give water at bedtime.
- We like to see children around the age of two for a visit to "get a ride in the chair", quickly "count" the teeth and polish if all is going well, and get a new toothbrush and a prize. This positive experience sets the tone for a lifetime of preventive care and healthy mouth.
- Fluoride is recommended in-office to protect current teeth in the mouth whereas fluoride supplements are recommended to strengthen developing teeth currently growing in the jawbone. Parents can discuss this with the dental staff to make the best decisions for their child.
- Panoramic x-rays show developing teeth in the jaw-bone. We recommend a screening at age 6 to make sure all the permanent teeth are present and developing. This is important to know, because when permanent teeth are missing, we want to take extra good care of the baby teeth.
- Sealants fill in deep grooves of kid's first adult molars, they usually come into the mouth around age six; the process is easy for the patient and is very effective as a preventive measure against decay.
- Children should have a pre-orthodontic screening by the age of seven. At this young age they may benefit from a small retainer-like device that helps the jaw grow a little more quickly to make room for grown-up teeth, to keep them from crowding. Children with a thumb-sucking habit after the age of 6 can also be helped by ortho-appliances.
- Panorex screenings are also recommended around age 12 to evaluate for traditional orthodontics. We provide traditional "braces" at our office as well. Panorex screenings are recommended around age 18 to check for wisdom teeth. Many people do not have room so it is a good idea to check.
- We do not offer sedation for dental procedures. If we believed sedation is necessary, we will refer patients to an experienced specialist.
Personal Comfort Amenities
Dental work can be stressful for some patients, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’d like a little something extra for your comfort, ask us about our complimentary amenities, which include:
- Warm towels
- Neck pillow
- Satellite cable TV
- Comfort station, with complimentary tea, coffee, and water
Advanced Technologies and Care
We invest in the latest technology for your care and convenience, and to educate you before, during, and after an exam. We hope that once you understand your dental exam, you will maintain your dental health and avoid emergencies.
To help you know more, our technology includes:
- Digital x-rays for comfort and clarity, with 90 percent less radiation
- Video microscopes for root canals and conservative microdentistry
- Chair-side computers for communication to keep us on time and in tune with your schedule
- Satellite TV in all exam rooms for programs or intraoral camera images
- DVD patient education system
Sealants are a plastic coating easily applied to the deep grooves of permanent molars to prevent decay. Sealants should be considered for kids around ages 6 and 12 when permanent molars are present in the very back of the mouth. Sealants can wear and need to be touched up or reapplied every few years but most commonly they last for several years without needing any maintenance. We check them at every visit. The sealant we use is UltraSeal XT plus, a pit and fissure sealant free of Bisphenol-A.
The most effective and easiest way to whiten teeth is with a custom made tray and prescription strength whitening gel offered in our take-home kit. Please ask about whitening at your next check-up and we can check your shade and give you the information you need to get started.
Dental Assistant Joie Meyers explains how easy it is to brighten your teeth using our custom made take home whitening kit.
Pre-Polish for Sensitive Teeth
We can use a product that instantly blocks sensory nerve endings to make your cleaning visits a pleasure. The Sensodyne Company has teamed up with Nupro, a tooth polishing company, to create a quick and effective pre-polish that blocks sensitive areas within 1 minute.
We have found this new polish to be highly effective, easy to use and have gotten instant results. Let your hygienist know if sensitive teeth have been a concern in the past. This product is gluten free and dye free, and is the best choice for our patients with health related sensitivities from sensory concerns to dietary issues.
Nitrous oxide is an option for patients who are nervous about getting numb or having dental procedures. Inhaled through a small mask that fits over your nose, nitrous oxide is mixed with oxygen to help you relax. You will be asked to breathe normally through your nose, and within a few short minutes will start to feel the effects of the nitrous oxide. You may feel light headed or a tingling in your arms and legs. Some people say their arms and legs feel heavy. Ultimately, you should feel calm and comfortable. Nitrous oxide is not intended to put you to sleep. You will be able to hear and respond to any requests or directions your dentist may have. This is called “conscious sedation.” The effects of nitrous oxide wear off soon after the treatment has ended and the mask is removed. We would be glad to discuss whether nitrous oxide would be a good option for you.
Facial Rejuvenation : Become Your Most Beautiful Self
Have you been seeing small frown lines or crow's feet in the mirror lately? Dr. Tracy Reinhart is passionate about cosmetic dentistry, and is now offering patients the opportunity to treat small facial imperfections in our dental offices with BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVÉDERM® XC.
Free Consultations: Make an appointment for a free consultation with
Dr. Reinhart to discuss which treatment option is best for you. E-mail or call 215-723-2162.
"These two facial rejuvenations treatments produce very natural results,
and are affordable, easy and painless," says Dr. Reinhart. "Patients see noticeable improvements with this non-surgical approach."
Dr. Tracy Reinhart is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. She specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry and facial esthetics.
This nonsurgical protein-based treatment softens wrinkles and furrows by relaxing the muscle of the face. The targeted muscles are prevented from contracting, resulting in a smoother appearance. BOTOX® Cosmetic can be used to treat a variety of facial areas that are affected by wrinkling, including the forehead, crow’s feet, and between the brows. There is little if any discomfort during the short treatment time (about 15 minutes), and patients can enjoy results for up to six months.
Suffer from Migraines or TMJ? Consider BOTOX® Cosmetic
In addition to the well-known cosmetic uses, BOTOX® Cosmetic is an alternative treatment for jaw tension and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) relief. It has helped many people reduce or eliminate the pain associate with jaw discomfort and excessive tooth grinding.
BOTOX® Cosmetic helps relieve jaw tension by reducing the muscles ability to engage. Most people notice improvement in 5-10 days. Retreatment will always be needed in 3-4 months, as BOTOX® Cosmetic is 100% metabolized naturally by the body.
Patients who suffer with migraines over 14 days per month can benefit from BOTOX® Cosmetic, which is FDA approved for tension migraine treatment.
Created from hyaluronic acid, a special ingredient in skin that keeps it looking young, soft, and supple, JUVÉDERM® XC helps patients minimize the appearance of wrinkling and enhances volume. This option is often used to plump up the lips, add volume in the cheeks, and erase crow’s feet. Patients can expect results to last between six and 12 months.